You want to build an extraordinary business and brand that you love. But…the thought of putting together all the pieces of the brand puzzle needed for today’s marketplace makes you want to pull your hair out.
Who has time for planning, writing and creating all that content, anyway?
That’s where The Kingfisher Group can help!
If you’re searching for brand management services you can trust, including the creation of branded writing assets from a reputable and well-established writer with a proven track record to produce top quality content for your next project, you’re in the right place.Contact me to learn more about how I can help you and your brand.
How I Can Help
I offer a range brand management services including:
- Training you and your team on best practices for becoming a leading brand in your field or niche
- Building your strategic brand plan
- Rebranding “makeovers” to refresh and catapult your business to its next level
- Creating custom content for your social and marketing campaigns
- Writing and publishing options designed to increase visibility and attract more of your audience
Everything we do is designed to build your brand, grow your business, and increase your credibility — all with the goal of boosting your bottom line.
Below is a list of popular projects I’ve worked on for clients. I’m always happy to discuss custom projects with you should you have something specific in mind.
Read what happy customers have to say about my branded writing services here.
Quality of Service
By working with me and my team, you can expect a level of professionalism and efficiency of brand management service that is all too rare these days in the global pool of so-called “experts.”
I pride myself on designing brand plans and creating top quality content that I would be pleased to put my own name and reputation on.
I work hard to make sure you are happy with the finished product and go above and beyond expectations to deliver a world-class experience with my branded writing services.
Social Media Promotion
Some added benefits you get as a brand management client of mine include tapping into my extensive and powerful social networks. When warranted (and always with your permission first), I generously share the content we create for you on my Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook feeds and groups, as well as with my podcast audience and email lists. This gains you greater exposure for you and your brand, adding to your credibility and authority in your area of expertise.
Because of my commitment to quality, I will only take on brand management projects that are aligned with my core business values including integrity, honesty, and trust. While I am a fair and open minded person, projects involving the adult entertainment industry, violence, illegal drugs, money laundering, and the like would be best suited for someone else.
List of Services
- Non-Fiction Book (Business, SME, Thought Leadership, etc.)
- Memoir or Autobiography
- eBook (up to 25 pages)
- Blog posts (bundle of 6)
- White Papers (5-10 pages)
- Customer Case Studies (up to 5 pages; includes 1 phone interview & light research)
- Executive Letter to Stakeholders (kick off year or project, merger & acquisition news, morale booster, etc.)
- Fundraising Campaign (1-2 pages)
- General letter and email writing
- Direct response sales letters
- Brochure Copy
- Customer Case Study (800-1200 words & up to 1 hr. of client interviews)
- Branded Lead Magnet (1-2 page checklist, resources list, menu, etc.)
- Lead generation email, short
- Lead generation email, medium or long (fee includes subject line and landing page copy)
- Email newsletter article (500-750 words)
- Auto-responder email, single
- Auto-responder email, series of 3
- Landing Page only
- Executive bio (includes phone interview, if needed)
Consulting & Coaching
- 2 day VIP Strategy Session for planning your book or large writing project
- Consulting work (Strategic planning, recommending, advising, coaching, accountability)
- Business model analysis, revision, updating
Naming & Idea Generation
- New tagline or slogan
- Product or service brainstorming (Project deliverable is a list of 20-30 ideas)
- Pitches & Presentations
- PowerPoint Presentation (up to 20 slides)
- PowerPoint Presentation for Webinar (up to 60 slides)
- Presentation, Pitch or Speech Refinement (5-7 minutes)
- Storytelling Strategies for Presentations (up to 5 variations)
- Podcast planning, structure, scripting and theme development
- Podcast ad copy (30 sec-1 min)
- Video script (for 1-3 minute video)
Training & Courses
- Customized course development (5-12 modules including worksheets, learning activities, evaluation guidelines, etc.)
- Updating & revision of existing training materials
- On or off site training workshops – 1/2 day (up to 30 people)
- On or off site training workshops – full day (up to 30 people)