Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I left a great paying job to run my own business, but it feels like my business is always running me. I’m EXHAUSTED, almost out of money, and am seriously thinking about going back to work!”
- “I started a business to have freedom, but with everything I’m expected to do to be successful, time freedom is a joke!”
- “I’m smart and have been successful in other things…why can’t I figure out how to do THIS?”
- “I loved my business in the beginning, but it’s just not exciting me anymore. Should I try to save it, or is it time to call it quits?”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m Mary Lou Kayser, founder of The Kingfisher Group, and I help determined and freedom-seeking coaches, consultants, authors, entrepreneurs, executives and small biz owners build extraordinary businesses and brands they love without the constant confusion, headache, disappointment and overwhelm that’s all too common these days.
After spending the last eleven years working with clients who just want their ventures to work, I’ve learned EXACTLY what it takes to move from feeling discouraged and dismayed about your business and brand to feeling like a million bucks — and I want to help you do the same.
- Waking up in the morning EXCITED about your business because you’re in control of it vs it controlling you
- Having the right customers and clients begin to “magically” appear on your doorstep, eager to pay you handsomely for your products and services and telling you how much of a difference you made to them
- Never feeling “owned” by your business or project again. Instead, you get to show up and do what you’re best at while profits rise, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the spoils you’ve rightfully earned
I’m here to help you build an extraordinary business and brand you love. When you love what you’re doing, you’re happy. And when you’re happy, amazing things happen TO you — in your ventures, your relationships, and in every other area of your life.
Are you ready to fall madly in love with your business and brand for the first time…or perhaps all over again?
Here’s what to do next: Sign-up for my free newsletter below to start getting exclusive material and advice I don’t share anywhere else.